About the property .....
Veryan Ventnor - details of property
Built in the mid 1800s, Veryan is a Grade 2 Listed, 4 Star, 4 storey house, full of character and charm. During the later 1800s, it was for many years a Victorian School for Young Gentlemen. All rooms have stunning views along with the comfort and relaxation that holidays here offer.
- Four bedroom, four storey character Grade 2 listed building
- Stunning sea views to the front
- Downland views to the rear
- Master bedroom with 4 Poster King size bed and en-suite shower/WC
- Impressive hallway with grand staircase to first floor
- Double bedroom overlooking garden and St. Boniface Down
- Family bedroom with double and single beds
- Bedroom with bunk beds and single bed
- Exceptionally large lounge with dividing doors
- Two TVs with DVD players. range of DVDs.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas hob, double electric oven and microwave
- Dishwasher, large fridge and separate freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Spacious dining room with table comfortably seating 10
- Family bathroom with bath and double shower
- Three further separate WCs
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Secluded garden with decked patio and sun terrace
- An abundance of birdlife plus red squirrels and nightly visiting badgers
- 18 steps up to front door.
- Electric, gas, hot water and heating (if needed) included in price
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Please bring own beach towels...and slippers to complete that homely feeling!!
NO PETS and NO SMOKING
LET TO FAMILIES ONLY
LET FRIDAY to FRIDAY
OCCUPATION FROM 4PM
VACATION BY 10AM
SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR THIS PROPERTY IS £300
Tourist Board Grading:
4 Stars plus Gold Award 2015/2016 for exceptional quality of accommodation and